Dwelling fire insurance policies are usually purchased by a landlord for a dwelling which they are renting to another party. Dwelling fire insurance policies cover the building as a structure in the event of a loss. A dwelling fire insurance policy does not typically cover the contents inside the dwelling. The tenant should carry a separate renters policy for their belingings inside the dwelling.

Let our team at Franklin Farmer's Mutual Insurance Company help you protect the things you value most, your family and your home. Contact us today for all your fire insurance needs!

Back To Top