What should I do if I have a claim?

  • Take all reasonable steps to protect the property from further damage
  • Notify the police when the act causing the loss is also a violation of the law
  • Promptly give us or your agent notice
  • Submit to us a written statement of loss within 60 days after the loss or accident

Contact Information

Franklin Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
146 W. Jefferson Street
P.O. Box 147
Spring Green, WI 53588
Phone: (608) 588-2081
Fax: (608) 588-9312

Back To Top